Our Terms & Conditions
Website/Web store Availability
- Mycoffeecafe International reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.
- Mycoffeecafe International may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, security, planned maintenance, or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- If Mycoffeecafe International, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website / Web store, and/or your use of the Website / Web store is in breach of these Terms, Mycoffeecafe International reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website / Web store and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
- After placing an Order, you will receive an email from our Customer Support Team acknowledging that mycoffeecafe. in has received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your Order constitutes an offer to mycoffeecafe. in to buy a product for sale via the Website / Web store. All orders are subject to acceptance of the same, and our Customer Support Team will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been shipped along with the Invoice.
- Each Contract relates only to those Products whose Shipped has been confirmed by the Customer Support Team. We shall not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your Order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed by way of a Shipped Confirmation.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your contract with Jewel Enterpriser relates only to your use of the Website / Web store and the Services available therein.
1. Your Status:
- By placing an order to purchase Products (Order) through our Website / Web Store, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
You are at least 18 years old; and
- By accessing this website / Web store, you are agreeing to be bound by this website's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website / Web store are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Credit Card Usage & Payment:
In a credit card transaction, you must use your credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. Revisions & Errata:
The materials appearing on the Jewel Enterpriser website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. mycoffeecafe. in does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. mycoffeecafe. in. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. mycoffeecafe. in.does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website
6. User License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mycoffeecafe International-owned mycoffeecafe. on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Jewel Enterpriser. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial); This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your site.
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on mycoffeecafe. in the website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually-orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby INDEMNIFY the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- The materials on the Mycoffeecafe International website are provided "as is". Mycoffeecafe International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mycoffeecafe International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The Website/web store Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), personal injury, or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website/website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party, data, or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or any other person, firm, or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or because of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
8. Visitor Registration:
- Visitors have to register with the Website / Web store in order to place an order or use some of the services or features made available on this Website / Web store. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately either logging in to your account, or via e-mail at email@example.com
- We may change registration requirements from time to time.
In no event shall Mycoffeecafe International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jewel Aromantic Coffee Internet site, even if Erabica Coffee Roasters, or a Mycoffeecafe International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- General Terms and Conditions apply to the Use of a Web Site.
- Entire Agreement
- These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner about your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise, or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings, or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices, the other relevant terms, and conditions, policies, or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices to any third party.
- All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices are, notwithstanding how they have been grouped or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies, and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness, or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro nonscripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any claim relating to mycoffeecafe. in or jewelaromantic. in web site shall be governed by the laws of the India - Mumbai Jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions
- No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Comments or Questions
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org